torstai 31. maaliskuuta 2011

Uusi päivä

It's time for another glorious day... in computer LOL.

So tonight I'm not feeling like tanking (I'm going to be forced anyway with 90% chance since it's low elo 8< ) and I'm thinking of getting a supporter. Yes, I'm well aware of what you think: Janna is the best supporter. Janna IS my most played champion, with best win ratio, but it's not so viable in end-game. Yes, wind attacks harrass their team and makes them unable to act BUT it's not useful champion damagewise. Bubble is fine but what I hate about janna is lack of solid heal.

So, I'm thinking of buying either Sona or Nidalee. I like Sona's early game harrassment capabilities and rather strong ulti overall, but nidalee has ridicilously high damage with better healing per AP ratio than Sona.

Sona: healing ratio 1:0,35 , nidalee healing ratio 1:1,5. Sona's cooldown in heal is 7seconds compared to nidalee's 10seconds. Since Sona's healing affects both nearby ally and sona, it's rather 1:0,7 but it's rather unlikely to receive the real potential of Sona's healing to both self and to ally.

Sona's help to teamfight comes from ulti that stuns enemies with rather big aoe cone skill. His passive also gives rather nasty damage. Nidalee in other hand is built on having ridiculous damage on _skillshot_ that's really hard to land with maximum potential but makes it all worth it. Also cougar stance gives great damage in certain situations, as cougar skills doesn't require mana but still adds up mana when tear of the goddess in inventory.

So, Sona is rather snowball that's potential increases rather easily since Sona's early game is full of harrass. Nidalee needs more skill to hit a proper starting, but damagewise, healingwise and map control-wise Nidalee is more viable.

Leave comment Sona or Nidalee, and maybe reasons if you can come up with some, will repost my decision after I hit that pesky 3150IP! :)

13 kommenttia: